Le Château des Tilleuls - Campsite in the Baie de Somme
The Château des Tilleuls is a charming ***campsite, located in the heart of the Baie de Somme, 2 hours from Paris, near Abbeville, the Crotoy and Saint Valery sur Somme' s beaches.
Come to spend unforgettable holidays in Somme, in an exceptional natural environment of 20 hectares a stone's throw from the sea and the town.360º tour of the campsite
Holiday rentals and glamping in Baie de Somme
In the heart of a preserved area in the Somme Bay, the Chateau des Tilleuls campsite offers a wide range of comfortable rentals, chic and unusual, by the night, the week-end or the week.
Phone number :
(+33) 03 22 24 07 75
Reception hours :
The campsite will be open from 1st march to 30 october 2021
Sightseeing in Somme Bay...and much more!
Discover the Somme Bay on the footsteps of the Great War soldiers, stroll along rivers, visit Gothic buildings….the Somme has some great surprises in store for you.
- The river "Somme" is located only 1 km from the campsite, from the towpath you can go on the Véloroute (cycling route), very popular with joggers and cyclists. and reach the Somme Bay or Abbeville.
- The Somme Bay, listed as "Grand Site de France" is renowned for its magnificent and authentic landscapes as well as for its seal colony.
- Saint Valéry sur Somme : medieval city with ramparts offering impressive views of the Bay.
- Le Crotoy : small fishing port and a facing south sandy beach.
- Cayeux sur mer, the Pointe du Hourdel and their iconic pebbles.
- The seaside resorts of Quend and Fort Mahon with dunes and large sandy beaches are ideal to practice sand yachting.
- The Baie de Somme railway, which will take you aboard a twister steam train from the last century to the salt marshes.